Welcome to Bardwell CEVC Primary School. We hope you will enjoy looking at our website and discovering what makes our school so special.
We aim to create a safe, caring and stimulating environment that offers every child the opportunity to develop their full potential.
Everyone working in our school is committed to building confidence in our pupils, developing their lively inquisitive minds and providing a challenging and exciting learning environment in which they can grow and succeed.
We are very proud of the opportunities we offer our pupils, the results achieved and our close partnership with parents, governors, the church and the local community.
Our school environment is an attractive place for learning and we believe our school is leading the way in outdoor education and eco practice.
Visitors to our school speak very highly of Bardwell and the great things taking place here.
Our School Improvement Partner, Gay Whent, visited the school recently. She was most impressed. Here are some comments from her report:-
- ‘The pace of improvement in terms of outcomes for pupils at Bardwell continues to accelerate term on term. Pupils have many opportunities to refine and improve skills for learning so that they not only improve academically but also in relation to their spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.’
- ‘Teachers track pupils rigorously and ensure that they all make good progress as a result of carefully matched provision.’
- ‘Bardwell is a community school in the widest sense and demonstrates outstanding practice in the local community.’
- ‘All leaders, managers, governors and staff are keen, enthusiastic and committed to improving outcomes for learners.’
- ‘Aspects of governance are exemplary and are used as a role model within the county.’
- ‘Bardwell is a good school with aspects of outstanding practice.’
- ‘All pupils have many opportunities not normally associated with a small school. They are a credit to their community in many ways and are confident learners, passionate about learning.’
Come and visit our school and see all the exciting learning taking place. We are very proud of our achievements and would be delighted to show you around. Please telephone the office to make an appointment on 01359 250854.
You can contact the school on firstname.lastname@example.org